The slogan on Google Scholar website states “Stand on the shoulders of giants” . What a statement. It’s a constant reminder to us that there are people who have done great things and have written about it to make life easier for others. Particularly in the ICT world, fabulous hardware, software and online services have been developed by professional individuals and big companies. Today, students and teachers alike should not be wasting their precious learning time on tasks that should take a few minutes to do it. For example, if you are student or academic in PNG who is still struggling to create a auto generated Table of contents in a long document which is several pages long while still having access to a personal computer or laptop with Microsoft Office word application, then you have put your self in that situation even though, Microsoft have given you a fantastic software application to make your life easier. Another example, is that people waste a lot of time, creating a new power point slide for every presentation, only to put the same information he or she may have presented in in a previous presentation slide. Well the old fashion way of “Copy & Paste” might work if you have the luxury of time but if your are pressured against time, it doe’s becomes stressful.
So, here some of the most simple, yet powerful tips on Microsoft Office Applications which can save time and energy. Once you have mastered the skills you will feel empowered to do more and feel more confident.
Microsoft Office 2016-Word Useful Tips & Tricks
- How to Automate Table of Contents in Microsoft Word 2016
- How to Combine Documents in Microsoft Word 2016 Easily
- How to convert a word document into pdf file format
- How to Insert header and Footer in Word 2016 document.
- How to design a document in Word 2016 Using Styles
- How to Insert a Page Break in Word Document.
- How to do Mail Merge in Word 2016 to create individualized letter to different recipients.
- How to do a simple citation and automated reference or bibliography listing in Word 2016.
- How to Navigate around Long Document in Word easily.
- How to Insert a Table in Word 2016 and format it.
- How to create a template Word 2016 and make it reusable.