The Japanese Government under the Scholarship program is offering a Teacher Training Student Scholarship to Papua New Guinea teachers in Primary, Secondary and High Schools wishing to conduct research on school education at designated Universities in Japan.
- Applicant must be born on or after 2nd April 1989
- Applicant must a graduate of universities or teacher training schools
- Applicant must have worked as a teacher at Primary, Secondary/High School for 5 years
- Applicant must be willing to learn Japanese language
- Applicant must after returning from Japan, resume his/her work as a teacher utilizing the result of his/her research in Japan
- Scholarship period is between December 2024 and March 2026
Application forms and guidelines (information sheets) can be obtained only from the Embassy of Japan, Japan Office in Port Moresby (corner of Sir John Guise Drive and Godwith Road, Waigani) or through the Embassy Website:
Application forms completely filled in with all of the required documents should be submitted to the Embassy no Later than 9th February 2024.
Email submissions will not be accepted.
For more information and application forms, please contact Ms. Dorothy Toredau and Ms. Rulyn Saime on the following contacts.
Email: Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mail : Embassy of Japan, Scholarship Section, P.O.BOX 1040, Port Moresby, NCD
Physical Location of Japanese Embassy in Port Moresby