Australia Awards PNG Short Course Awards are tailored to develop knowledge and skills, address priority human development areas and build partnerships and linkages between Australian organizations and partner organizations in Papua New Guinea.
Australia Awards PNG is seeking experienced, upcoming leaders in state-owned enterprises and medium to large companies operating in the private sector to apply for Graduate Certificate in Leadership.
The course will target those in managerial positions of responsibility, with the main aim of providing both individuals and organizations with increased capacity to operate efficiently; profitability, successfully leading strategy, teams, change and performance, across a complex organizations.
Organizations are strongly encouraged to identify employees working in provincial locations, women, and people with disability to apply for professional development opportunity.
To be eligible you must demonstrate that:
- You have a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a minimum of five year’s work experience in management or equivalent professional experience.
- You are employed in a state-owned enterprise or you work in a medium to large company operating in the private sector.
- Your application is endorsed and supported by your manager and head of organization
- You have a minimum academic English proficiency of IETS 6.5 (shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake a test facilitated by Australia Awards PNG)
- You are committed to implement a workplace project, which is approved by your manager, and ideally which you are currently working on as part of your role (as an individual) or as a part team.
- You can engage active and foster networks with multiple stakeholders, including in Australia, and to disseminate learning from the course with students, colleagues, an peers.
Successful completion of the University of South Australian Graduate Certificate in Leadership will provide a pathway towards higher qualifications, should you pursue further studies.
People with disability
People with disability who meet the eligibility criteria are strongly encouraged to apply and if selected will be provided reasonable support to address barriers to full participation.
For more information
Please join our online information session on Friday 6th October at 11:30 am . To register , please email email@example.com
Application Due Dates
Applications open on Friday 29th September 2023
Applications close 5 pm Friday 3rd November 2023
For more information visit our website www.australiaawardspng.org
Note: This information was public information published by PNG Awards in the local newspapers on Friday 29th Sept 2023