Start your Graduate Journey with Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited’s 2023 Graduate Development Program.
Build your career with PNG’s growing national petroleum & energy company
As a graduate at Kumul Holdings Limited (KPHL),you will find an empowering and rewarding work environment with meaningful career development, skill-building training programs and opportunity to learn from the industry’s best
At KPHL, you’ll contribute first-hand to maximizing the benefits from the country’s petroleum resources, and use them to stimulate downstream gas processing, nation-wide electrification, industrial development and growing the national economy.
KPHL is now welcoming applicants with the following criteria:
- a Bachelor’s degree in the required disciplines, from a recognized institution in PNG or overseas within the last 3 years
- a GPA of or above 3.0
- no more than 2 years work experience
- students who finalized their degree in 2022, who are graduating in 2023
Seeking graduates from the following disciplines:
- Engineering-Drilling, Petroleum, Civil & Project Engineering
- Sciences-Geology, Geophysics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), HSE
- Business-Finance & Accounting
Please note: All applications will be managed by Peopleconnection PNG who have been engaged to provide recruitment support for the Program
Applications close Friday 13 January 2023
Source: Public media advertisement by KPHL