This notice serves to inform ALL-graduands, parents and relatives, guests and sponsors-that the National Polytechnic Institute’s 13th Graduation Ceremony will be hosted on Wednesday, 13th April 2022, starting at 9:30 am at the multipurpose hall of Lae Secondary School.
COVID-19 protocol measures during the event.
The hosting of this graduation event complies strictly to Niupela Pasin measures. Accordingly, all concerned are hereby informed that strict Covid-19 protocols will be observed for entry into the school premise and the hall. Niupela Pasin measures such as wearing of face masks , social distancing, hand sanitizing, temperature-checking shall stringently be carried out. All graduands and guests must supply their own masks. NO MASK, NO ENTRY.
The graduands are hereby asked to take heed of the following prerequisite tasks for their confirmation to attend the graduation event.
- Each graduand will be allowed only two accompanying parent or guest into the hall and entry will be strictly by entry card., which may be collected from the Academic Clerk.
- Gowns are formal attire for graduands’s participation. Thus, a fee of K200.00 must be paid into the Institute account (The National Polytechnic Institute of PNG, Westpac Bank, Lae Branch, Account No: 271 385 7601). This is a non-refundable fee for gown which the graduands can take home as souvenir.
- Present your bank payment receipt to the Academic Clerk for Institute receipting and collection of gowns from the Academic Clerk. Note: NO GOWN, NO PARTICIPATION TO GRADUATION CEREMONY.
- Both the gowns and entry cards could be collected starting from Monday 4th April to Tuesday 12th April 2022.
Rehearsal for the graduation
Rehearsal will be held in the Lae Secondary School Multipupose Hall on Tuesday 12th 2022 starting at 1:00 pm. All graduands are urged to promptly gather at the hall for the rehearsal.
Travel and Accommodation
The graduands are responsible for their own travel and accommodation related to the graduation event. The list of eligible graduands in their respective programs can be confirmed through Academic Clerk as per the contact address below.
Note: The outstanding schools fees must be settled and cleared by graduands prior to graduation day. Otherwise, the testamurs (Diplomas and Certificates) will be withheld. Refunds will only be made to graduands with excess parental component of the tuition fees.
For more information and queries please contact the Academic Clerk-Mrs.Elizabeth Ermson on phone 4722555 or 472 1789 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program students will graduate in
- Diploma in Applied Science
- Diploma in Architectural Drafting
- Diploma in Building
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Business Studies-Accounting
- Diploma in Business Studies-Management
- Diploma in Business Studies-Office Administration
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
Technical Certificate Awards
- Technical Training Certificate in Drafting
- Technical Training Certificate in Tourism & Hospitality
- Technical Training Certificate in Science Technology
- Certificate in Meat Processing
Authorized by Director
Source: Graduation public notice released to the local media outlets by the institution on Friday 1st April 2022.