The Pacific Institute of Leadership & Governance (PILAG) is calling for interested individuals to register and attend this comprehensive, inclusive and dynamic Financial Literacy Training for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Date and Venue of Training
For individuals living in the National Capital District (NCD), the Training in Port Moresby will commence on the 15th and ends on the 18th Febuary 2022. Get yourself registered and grab this important opportunity. The Training will take place at the PILAG’S Waigani Campus.
Are you an aspiring SME entrepreneur and want to build your understanding of starting SME and Management practice?
This is an opportunity not to be missed. The training will provide you with skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively develop a strategic value-based approach to ethically leading and managing your business.
- How to register your SME with IPA & start SME business
- How to do a business plan and business/company profile
- How to open up SME accounts with BSP, NDB and Kina Bank Limited.
- How to write a loan proposal and obtain SME Loan with BSP, NDB and Kina Bank.
- How to do cash flow projections
- How to prepare financial statements
- How to manage and sustain your SME business
- How to do monthly bank reconciliation
- How to do tax returns to IRC
Roll Out Program for the Regional PILAG Centres.
Note: Roll-Out Program for the Regional Centers of PILAG will be made known in the same way when we have the required number of participants. All interested individuals are urged to make payments to secure a space. Pay to the account details given below.
Course Fees and Deposit
Course fee is K300.00 per Participant
BSP Commercial Center Gordons, NCD
Account Name: PNG Institute of Public Administration (PNGIPA)
Account No: 895 1000 000 348
Contact Details for Registration
Telephone: 3030 600 | 3030 645 Mobile: 73390780 | 78319792
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved for release by Mr. Michael Barobe-CEO of PILAG
Source: Public notice released to the public media on Wednesday Febuary 2022