About the Program
Australia Awards is seeking experience, upcoming leaders in state-owned enterprises, Government service providers and medium to large companies operating in the private sector to apply for a Graduate Certificate of Leadership.
The course will target those in managerial positions of responsibility to increase knowledge and skills with the aim of providing both individuals and organizations with increased capacity to operate efficiently and profitably.
More specifically, the course will assist the participants to understand the multi-faceted nature of successfully leading strategy, teams, change and performance across a large, complex organization.
Program Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this short course, you must:
- Have a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (as a minimum)
- Have up to five years’ work experience in management or equivalent professional experience
- Be currently employed by a state-owned enterprise, government service provider or medium to large company operating in the private sector.
- Have your application supported by your manager and the head of organization.
- Have a minimum academic English proficiency of IELTS 6.5 (short listed applicants may be required to undertake a test facilitated by Australian Awards)
- Have a commitment to prepare and implement a workplace project
- Engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders, including in Australia and disseminate learning from the course with students, colleagues sand peers.
This is a fully funded scholarship. All course fees, travel, accommodation and per diems will be provided by Australia Awards PNG. Given the current COVID-19 environment and accompanying travel restrictions, the course may be delivered entirely in PNG using a mix of and remote online learning methods and attendance at the course workshops. It is expected that participants will undertake online study between delivery.
More information on the program
For more information visit our website at www.australiaawardspng.org
Please send the completed application form with your CV and supporting documents to:
Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Closing date of Applications
Applications close at 5 pm (PNG Time) on 29th November 2021
Source: Public media announcement published in the local PNG Newspapers by Australia Awards PNG on Monday November 1st 2021