ExxonMobil PNG Limited is looking for Engineering Students and recent Engineering Graduates who are eager to explore engineering job opportunities with us. Engineering job opportunities include positions in process surveillance, electrical power systems, instrumentation and controls, computer networks and systems, civil, geotechnical, machinery, mechanical integrity and pipelines. The positions will be based in Port Moresby Headquarters, LNG Plant site or Hide Gas Conditioning Plant.
- Develop and maintain a detailed technical knowledge of process, equipment and facility systems.
- Solve technical problems-analyze performance to ensure safe and reliable operations as well as identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Participate in and/or lead risk assessments, hazard and with ongoing operations and proposed changes .
- Provide technical support to the Operation and Maintenance teams.
- Coordination of field execution work activities, including oversight of staff contractor activities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technical advances or change of standards.
- Intern Opportunity (10-week program. Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the last two years of education program (commence internship in November 2021)
- Graduate Opportunity. About to receive or have received a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within the last three years (commence work in first quarter of 2022)
- Students and graduates of all engineering disciplines are invited to apply.
- Excellent academic performance
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the assessment round.
Please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com to apply and upload supporting documents (i.e, bachelor or Masters degree transcripts and certificates)
How to Apply
- To apply please go to https://jobs.exxonmobil.com
- Type “PG”under search by location
- Click on job title ‘Graduate Engineering Recruitment Program’ or ‘Intern Engineering Recruitment Program’
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button and choose Ápply Now’
- Register your email address and remember your password for future login
- Please follow the steps until you reach the page where there is ‘Submit’
- Please do not submit applications through the mail
- We only accept online applications and all applications must be received by 31st July 2021 for Intern program and 6th August for graduate program.
For more information about ExxonMobil and its operations around the world go www.exxonmobil.com
ExxonMobile Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/ExxonMobilPNG1/
Source: Public media advertisement by ExxonMobil.