OK TEDI Graduate Development Scheme GDS 2021
The OK Tedi has operated successfully in the Start Mountains of the Western Province, PNG for over 30 years. We are a business focused on the safe and profitable development of our ore reserves for the benefit of the people of PNG. We recognize and respect the environment and the communities within which we operate.
At OK Tedi we aim to maximize recovery of the resource, be self-funding, provide a reasonable return to our shareholders and provide interesting, challenging work for our employees. Safety, health, team work, respect for the environment, and meeting our commitments are all the fundamental our success.
We main aim to develop employ and develop the most talented and motivated team players. In return, we offer very competitive terms, and excellent career opportunities for those who perform.
Apply Now: Join OTLM GDS 2021
We have been developing university graduates into competent and qualified professionals in their respective disciplines since 1988. Our two-year Graduate Development Scheme is comprehensive and offers on-the-job training. Graduates are exposed to cutting edge technology and best business practices.
Requirements for the OTLM GDS 2021
To be considered for OTML Graduate Development Scheme you must have:
- Be in your final year of undergraduate study in a PNG or overseas university in 2020
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Cumulative Weighted Average of 75% and above in your last three (3) semester results.
- Aspiring young professionals to posses some of the following qualities
- Leadership experience/ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Confidence and decision making ability
- Sound planning and organizational ability
- Team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Consistent academic excellence
Disciplines to be considered.
Graduates in the following disciplines will be considered:
- Applied Physics
- Information & Communication Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering
- Mineral Processing Engineering
Submission of Applications
Addressed your application to:
The Supervisor, Performance & Development
Organizational Development & Training Department
OK TEDI Mining Limited
P.O.BOX 1, Tabubil 332
If you meet the above requirements. Email your application with cover letter address to the above address , a CV, Official Transcripts for the last three (3) semesters and two (2) referees to:
Visit our “Career’s website at:
click on “ JOIN” to apply on-line. You will be required to create your account profile, upload your CV, supporting documents and cover letter.
Note: Completed applications must be emailed (<3MB) file size. Not by Mail (Post)
Close of Applications
Applications Close on 20th November 2020
Late Applications will not be considered.
Declaimer: This post is public notice posted in the local PNG media outlets by OTML LIMITED
Note: Those who need help in preparation electronic applications can read this post: How To Prepare Electronic Jobs/Scholarship Applications.