Comrade Trustee Services Limited (CTSL), as Trustees for Defense Force Retirement Benefit Fund (DFRBF), the Trustee is going through a transformation process aimed at improving services to its members and increase membership of the Fund. In order to achieve this and to maintain and attract a competitive workforce, CTSL will be introducing its 12 months Graduate Development Program in 2021.
The CTCSL Graduate Development Program provides a career pathway for aspiring graduates to accomplish themselves in an organization that will provide opportunities for them to realize their full potential.
Requirements For CTSL Graduate Development Program.
To be considered for the CTSL Graduate Development Program you must:
- Be a recent graduate that will graduate in 2020, or has graduated in the last two years and is yet to find a full-time employment.
- Have a minimum GPA OF 3.5 or Cumulative Weighted Average of 75% and above in your last three(3) semester results.
- Be a PNG Citizen
- Be between the age of 20 and 25 years old;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Willing to learn
- Sound Planning and organizational ability
- Team Player
Discipline Fields Required for CTCSL Graduate Development Program
Graduates in the following disciplines will be considered;
- Computer Science
- Human Resource Management/Psychology
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email your application with a cover letter clearly indicating the subject as 2021 Graduate Development Program, curriculum vitae. Official academic transcripts for the last three semesters and police clearance to:
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Applications close on Close of Business (COB), Monday 31st November 2020
For more information, visit www.ctsl.com.pg
Declaimer: This information was public notice released by CTSL through public media.