Papua New Guinea Human Resource Institute (PNGHRI) is an independent, non profit professional organization established since 1973.Is a member of Asia Federation and World Federation of Human Resource Managers. A network of 9000 professionals in Papua New Guinea and over 1 million globally.
Advance Diploma In Human Resource For Grade 12 School Leavers.
Why I should take up this program.
- 36 courses (more than any other offerings in PNG)
- Intense and Job Oriented
- Work Experience and Employment assistance provided.
- Bridging Program for 2 years Degree with UPNG after work experience
- Flexible and valued based program
- Professionally accredited and qualifies for professional membership grading requirements.
Your career development and figure employment security is important.
PNGHRI will assist you build a career in Human Resource Management. Career in Human Resource Management is one of the fasted growing profession in the world including PNG.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Resident of Port Moresby or NCD
- Or Grade 10 with 5 years work experience.
Duration of Program
Minimum Duration for completion is 2 years or 80 weeks. Comprise of 4 terms of 10 weeks per year.
Professional Membership with the PNG Human Resource Instititute. Classification starts at student member and advance to affiliate membership level.
Future Qualification Pathways
Pathway leading to Bachelor of Business Management Degree with UPNG and Masters Degree in Human Resource Management. PhD Scholarships to be introduced in due course.
Contact the PNGHRI Office for your application From and Apply Now.
Telephone: 323 5022
Declaimer: This notice was released to public media by PNGHRI as advertisement.