ExxonMobil PNG Limited, operator of the PNG LNG Project, is committed to developing Papua New Guinea by creating long lasting employment opportunities that contribute to the success of the Project and the nation. The Company regards its global and long-term approach to hiring with competitive remuneration and career development as the foundation of its future success as a company.
We are looking for students and recent graduates who are eager to explore job opportunities with us.
Intern & Graduate Engineering Recruitment Program
Engineering job opportunities include positions in:
- process surveillance
- electrical power systems
- instrumentation and controls
- computer networks and systems,
- mechanical integrity and pipelines.
The positions will be based in Port Moresby Headquarters, LNG Plant Site or Hides Gas Conditioning Plant.
- Intern Opportunity (10-week program): Studying a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and last two years of educational program (commence internship in November 2020)
- Graduate Opportunity: About to receive or have received a bachelor’s degree in Engineering within the last three years (commence work in first quarter of 2021)
- Students and graduates of all engineering disciplines are invited to apply.
Graduate Management Development Program
We offer a cross functional development program that exposes candidates to a number of short assignments in different departments and disciplines in their first 2-3 years of employment. Candidates will be offered assignments that develop leadership capabilities as well as a variety of technical skills.
We are looking for candidates that are excited about a broad career and the opportunity to learn from assignments that go well beyond their academic background.
Graduate Opportunity: Bachelor’s degree within the last 3 years or about to receive a bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines.
- Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Human Resources,
- Public Policy
- Logistics or similar social science degree.
How to Apply Online
To apply please go to https://jobs.exxonmobil.com, type ‘PG’ under search by location
- Click on the position title you wish to apply
- ‘Graduate Engineering Recruitment Program’
- ‘Intern Engineering Recruitment Program’
- ‘Graduate Management Development Program’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ button and choose ‘Apply Now’
- Register your email address and remember your password for future login
- Please follow the steps until you reach the page where there is ‘Submit’ button. Click ‘Submit’
- Please do not submit applications through email
Applications Close by 26th July 2020
For more information please visit www.pnglng.com/jobs
Declaimer: Public Advertisement by ExxonMobil PNG Limited in the local newspapers.