The Simbu Unitech Satellite University (SUSU) Study Centre located in Kundiawa Simbu province was established under a partnership initiative between the Papua New Guinea University of Technology (UPNG Unitech) and the Simbu Provincial Government. The centre is located in Kundiawa, Simbu’s provincial town.
The Simbu Unitech Satellite University (SUSU) Study Centre is now calling for Non-School Applications for 2021 enrolment are now open for the following programs:
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma of Communication & Development Studies
Applications are invited for semester 1, 2020
Applications are invited for Semester One (1), 2021, enrollment from applicants for the above two programs. The course are designed to offer appropriate training in the field of Accountancy and Communication & Development studies through distance mode.
- New Intake applicants must meet the entry requirements for the courses they wish to undertake. Basic entry requirements for the course at this University is at Grade 12 level or equivalent with a minimum of “C” grades in the subject combinations specified for each course.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of K50.00 is to be deposited into the following account:
PNG University of Technology
Account No: 100 386581
Bank of South Pacific, Lae
The original bank receipt must be attached to the application form with all necessary documents and email to the email address below.
- Fax or hard copies of applications forms WILL NOT be accepted.
- The University will NOT be issuing any hard copies of the application form to intending students. You are to request for application form through the email address stated below.
- Applications should reach Unitech before the closing date, 31st of July 2020
- Application forms received after the closing date WILL NOT be considered.
- Applicants who are caught with forged/altered documents will be PERMANENTLY disqualified from applying to any programs at Unitech.
- The University will not accept two (2) or more applications from an applicant.
Any queries regarding application form or the above, please contact the Admissions Office on telephone (675) 473 4289, Facsimile (675) 475 7667, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MRS. VERONICA THOMAS
Note: This post was the exact version of the same on public notice put by Unitech in the local newspapers and the online notice is available on Unitech Website