Australia Awards In-PNG Scholarships provide training in priority areas identified by the Australian and PNG Governments, and are delivered through selected partner institutions in PNG.
Post Graduate Diploma in Secondary Teaching (STEM)
Australia Awards PNG is offering scholarships for the 12 Months (1 year) Diploma in Secondary Teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) at the University of Goroka . Graduates will contribute to quality Education across Papua New Guinea.
This scholarship is open to women and men, and is for study in PNG (not Australia).
- Be a citizen of Papua New Guinea (and residing in PNG at time of application)
- Not have been convicted of a criminal offence.
- Not have been terminated from a previous Australia Awards Scholarship for misconduct
- Demonstrate a commitment to working as a secondary science or mathematics teacher in and PNG, including rural and remote schools.
- Have already completed an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree in a field of science or mathematics between 2017and 2019 and achieved a minimum GPA of 2.6
People Living With Disability
Women and people living with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
The electronic (PDF) application form is available at:
Hard copy application forms are available from the University of Goroka’s School of Education.
For More Information
Phone: 3211 766 / 7373 3800
Mobile: 7014 1974
Contact the University of Goroka directly for entry and course requirements.
Director of Student Administration
Phone: 531 1735 / 7070 6043
Close of Applications
Applications Close at 5 pm on 3rd August 2020
Declaimer: This information was first released by www.australiaawardspng.org to the general public med