In-PNG Scholarships Intake 2021
Australia Awards In-PNG Scholarships provide training in priority areas identified by the Australian and PNG Governments, and are delivered through selected partner institutions in PNG.
Diploma in General Nursing.
Australia Awards PNG is offering scholarships for the three (3) Diploma In General Nursing at Lae School of Nursing and Lutheran School of Nursing.
Nursing scholars and graduates contribute to PNG’s workforce and health care across the country.
This scholarship is open to women and men, and is for study in PNG (not Australia).
- Be a citizen of Papua New Guinea (and residing in PNG at time of application)
- Not have been convicted of a criminal offence.
- Not have been terminated from a previous Australia Awards Scholarship for misconduct
- Demonstrate a commitment to working as a nurse in PNG, including in rural and remote health centers.
- Completed Grade 12 with a minimum GPA 2.75 and a minimum Grade of B in Biology and Chemistry and Language & Literature and C in Advanced Math or A in General Math OR
- Matriculation upgrade (DODL/FODE) minimum GPA 3.0 and minimum subject grades as above.
- Meet any additional conditions of entry for the institution of your choice.
People Living With Disability
Women and people living with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
The electronic (PDF) application form is available at:
Hard copy application forms are available at Lae School of Nursing and Lutheran School of Nursing.
For More Information
Phone: 3211 766 / 7373 3800
Mobile: 7014 1974
Contact your preferred institution/s for information about course and institution specific requirements.
Lae School of Nursing
Mrs. Merolyn Kerua, Registrar
Phone: 4276 101 or 75488127
Lutheran School of Nursing
Mrs. Esther Suambau, Registrar
Phone: 42202130 or 42201954
Close of Applications
Applications Close at 5 pm on 3rd August 2020
Declaimer: This information was posted as public notice in the media by www.australiaawardspng.org