Planpac Group PNG Limited are updating their current database and is inviting suitably qualified and registered National and International Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers qualified in the following disciplines to apply for prequalification to undertake works on upcoming projects throughout Papua New Guinea.
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Hydraulic Engineer
- Mechnical Engineer
- Fire Safety Engineer
- Medical Consultant
- Healthcare Facility Consultant
- Biomedical Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- Health Planner/ Architect
- Infectious Disease Consultants
- Medical Gas Consultant Engineer
- Civil works
- Construction works
- Infrastructure works
Building Services Contractors
- Data & Communication
- Electronic Security Systems, CCTV
- Fire Projection
- Medical Gas System
- Clinical Fitout
- Transport Logistics
- Freight & Shipping
- Procurement of Building Materials
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shipping Containers
- Temporary Portable Building Structures
- Kit Buildings
- Modular Buildings
- Catering Supplies
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E)
Qualifications & Requirements
Interested parties are required to submit the following documentation:
- Company Profile including Business Name, Address, Office Locations, Technical Capabilities.
- IRC Compliance Certificate (or relevant registration)
- Evidence of Insurance held
- Organizational Capacity i.e Company structure
- Detail of Project experience, including Provinces where works completed.
- Current Resource Capabilities and their CVs.
- Current work commitments, including Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Company Policy Statement
- Authorized Contact Person and contact details.
Planpac will communicate the outcome of respective Applications directly to the nominated authorized contact person.
Interested companies should express their interest to the following email to receive a copy of Application Response Form.
Planpac Group PNG Limited
Or alternatively, hard copy response forms can be provided by Planpac with prior arrangement by contacting our team on 675 320 3874
Applications are to be submitted via email or hard copy by 4pm Friday 1st of May 2020. Plancpac will only consider applications on the provided response forms and will not consider late submissions.
Note: This advertisement was posted on Post-Courier Friday 24th of April 2020.