Australia Awards Short Course Awards are short course tailored to develop knowledge and skills, address priority human resource development areas and build partnerships and linkages between Australian organizations and partner organizations in Papua New Guinea.
Graduate Certificate in Counselling.
Australian Awards is seeking suitable applicants who currently provide counselling services to apply for the Graduate Certificate in Counselling Short Course.
Course Target Applicants
The course is targeting employees from the Department of Health, Community Development and Religion, the Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary, Provincial Administration (e.g Child Protection Officers), hospitals, family support centres, NGOs, Church-based organizations and private sector organisations involved in providing counselling. The Short Course will be delivered in Brisbane , Australia.
To be successful fort this course, applicants must :
- Have a minimum of academic English proficiency level equivalent of IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 575 (shortlisted applicants maybe required to a test facilitated by Australia Awards)
- Be directly involved in counselling
- Be currently working with one of the organizations listed above and have their application supported by their Manager.
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent and /or a minimum of five year’s work experience in a counselling, case management or social work-related area.
- Have a commitment to prepare and implement a project as part of the course requirements, engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders.
This is fully funded scholarship. All course fees, travel, accommodation and per diems will be covered by Australia Awards PNG.
For more information visit our website at www.australiaawardspng.org . Please send the completed application form with your CV and supporting documents to:
Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Applications close at 5 pm on 31st March 2020
Application forms are available via the link below.