Mainland Holdings Apprenticeship Training Program and Graduate Development Program-Applications Is Open.
Mainland Holdings Limited is a leading producer and distributor of fresh, frozen and live day-old chickens, fresh eggs, as well as producing stock feed and flour products under the 3 Roses brand. Mainland Holdings over the last 40 years are household names within PNG: Tablebirds, Mainland Crocodile Farm, 3 Rose Flour, Tablebirds Stock Feed, Get Cracking Eggs, Moale Trading and Farms in Markham Plains.
MHL is recruiting 2019 graduates for its Apprenticeship Training Program and Graduate Development Program for 2020.
Apprenticeship Training Program
Excellent career opportunities are available for apprentices in a diversified Company leading to employment opportunities in technical or trades position on successful completion of Apprenticeship Training Program. Applicants are invited from the following trades:
- Fitting & Machining
- Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Diesel Heavy Equipment
- Auto Electrical
Successful candidates must have;
- Bs graduates from a recognised Technical College or such other equivalent institutions in 2019
- Have successfully attained NC3 Level or B grades in 2019 academic grade.
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Graduate Development Program
Successful candidates will undertake an intensive two-year Graduate Development Program (GDP) leading management positions. Applications are invited from the following;
Successful candidate must:
- Be a graduate from a recognised tertiary institution in 2019
- Have attained a B average in academic grades in 2019 and have an excellent GPA score.
- Must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be prepared to work on shifts
- Be prepared to live and work in isolated farms.
Please forward your application to:
or mail to :
Graduate & Apprentice Recruitment
Mainland Holdings Limited
Lae, 411, Morobe Provicne
Applications Close on Friday 13th March 2020.
Note: This public advertisement appeared in the Post Courier newspaper on Friday 21st Feb 2020.