- Start your career with Deloitte and make an impact that matters in your community.
- Receive unparalleled professional development through our year-round graduate training program, D|Academy
- Join an organization recognized for its commitment to diversity and well-being in the workplace and where making an impact that matters is our goal.
What will you get to do?
- Each Graduate is paired with a buddy and allocated a mentor to help with smooth transition into Deloitte life.
- The Graduate program, D|Academy, will help you develop soft skills and technical ability to get you prepared for life in professional services. The highlight event of the program is the ‘Break Through Event” our PNG graduates attend in their second year, hosted in Australia. It’s an event not to be missed as all high performing PNG graduates meet with other Deloitte graduates from around Australia and the members of the Deloitte Executive.
Graduates will commence with Deloitte between November 2020 and January 2021. You will be allocated to one of our four major business units:
- Assurance & Advisory
- Financial Advisory & Consulting Services
- Tax & Business Services
- Internal Client Services
Your future Starts with Us
Deloitte’s reputation for providing services with integrity has earned the trust of our clients and our people and earned us the recognition of being the leading professional services firm across the globe. We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, community and people.
Everything we do is with intent-the intent to make a meaningful difference.
Deloitte offers opportunities to continuously grow and improve with excellent career progression in an environment where strong performance is rewarded and celebrated. Ours is an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment where you are supported to realize your potential and really add value. You will receive continuous career mentoring and coaching from a supportive and approachable leadership team and be provided with early responsibility, empowerment, and client contract.
Enough About Us, lets talk about you.
- We want team players with an understanding of business who are curios, commercial and keen to learn. We value differences and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. You will have:
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Strategic Management, HR Management, Information Technology or similar.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.7 or above.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to accurately analyse information, and derive objective and valid solutions.
- The ability to adapt to a high paced, dynamic environment.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, submit your cover letter, CV, latest academic transcripts and references.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Talent Manager
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Level 09, Deloitte Haus
Applications Close on 03rd April 2020
We thank all candidates for their applications; however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.it
For more information visit Deloitte PNG
Note: Paid job advertisement by Deloitte in the Post Courier Newspaper, on Friday 21st Feb 2020.