Note: This information is as per a public advertisement post by the institution on 24th Jan 2020. Fees and programs may change at any time.
Innovative Training Center is a 100% nationally owned training provide based in Lae in the Morobe provincial capital. The following programs are offered at by the institution.
Plant Operator Training.
- Backhoe/Excavator (4 weeks , K2,500.00)
- Front End Loader (4 weeks, K2,500.00)
- Bulldozer (4 weeks, K2,500.00)
- Drum Roller (4 weeks, K2,500)
- Mobile Crane (4 weeks, K3,100)
- Multi-Terrain Skidder (4 weeks, K2,500.00)
- Heavy/Dump Trucks: (4 weeks, K2,500.00)
- Light Vehicles : (4 weeks, K1,500.00)
Technical Trade Courses.
- Diesel Heavy Equipment Fitter (DHEFF). (Level 1: K3,700.00, Level 2: K4,000.00 and Level3: K4,400.00)
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic (MVM). (Level 1: K3,700.00, Level 2: K4,000.00, Level 3: K4,400)
- Automotive Electrical (AE). Level 1: K3,700.00, Level 2: K4,000.00, Level 3: K4,400.00)
- Metal Fabrication & Welding (MFW): (Level 1: K3,700.00, Level 2: K4,000.00, Level 3: K4,400.00)
Certificate, Diploma and Associated Degree Courses
- SME Incubation & Entrepreneurship
- Finance & Banking
- Human Resource
- Office Administration
- Leadership & Management
- Communication & Liaison
- Shipping & Logistics
- Port Management & Customs
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
Fees for Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree
- K3,300.00 for Certificates
- K6,600.00 for Diploma
- Note: Installment payments are accepted. There is also night classes and study through Flexible and Distance Learning (FDL) options available.
Innovative Training Center Contact Information
Address: P.O.BOX 841, Lae Morobe province
Location: YWCA, Huon Rd. Eriku