Commercial Training College (CTC) is a well known private training programs provider registered under the Papua New Guinea National Training Council (NTC). It’s NTC Registration number is : NTC #140. Commercial Training College is offering the following programs in Feb/March intake for students who have come out of the program or have some formal qualification but needs to upskill themselves by taking these programs.
1: Business Certificate Programs
(6 Units-16 Weeks Semester) Grade 10/12
- Business Accounting
- Business Management
- Business Computing (ICT)
- Small-Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Tourism Hospitality & Catering
2: Industry Certificate Programs
(16 Units 16 weeks semester-entry grade 10/12
- Occupational Health, Safety & Security 1-2
- Logistics Supply Chain & Transport Service
- Port, Cargo, Shipping & Customs Services
- Steam Boiler & Steam Turbine Operations
- Bearing Technology & Power Transmission.
3: Academic Diploma Programs
(6 units-16 weeks 24 weeks. Industrial experience)
- Diploma in Business Accounting.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in District Administration (LLG Management).
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practices.
- Diploma in Port, Cargo, Shipping & Customs Management.
4. Professional Industry Diploma Programs.
(6 units in classroom, 4 months & 4 months Industry practical)
- Professional Diploma in (Occupational Health, Safety & Security).
- Professional Diploma in (Logistics, Supply Chain & Transport Management).
- Professional Diploma in (Port, Cargo, Shipping & Customs Management).
- Professional Diploma in (Office Management (Executive Assistant Secretary).
- Professional Diploma in (District Administration (LLG Management).
Professional diploma programs are for workers/college & University dip/degree graduate acquire additional knowledge and skills to empower themselves better and perform to expectations. Upon completion of 6 units on classroom training, students will go into 6-month industrial training and graduate.
Phone : 70728186 / 72337223 / 73023347
Location: Downtown-Opposite Air Niugini
Phone : 72434620
New Location to be advised in January.