Applications are invited from candidates, intending to seek Enrolment/Re-Enrolment into Post Graduate Masters, Honors and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programs offered by the University.
The University will consider Application from the Following Categories of Candidates: –
• Candidates who have completed diploma programs at recognized institutions within the country or overseas.
• Candidates who have met the National Matriculation Requirements from recognized National and Secondary high schools or its equivalent prior to 2017.
• Candidates applying for specific program on offer related to their current employment and;
• Non-Nationals (South Pacific Islanders and other Non-nationals) may apply and admission would depend on availability of space within the quota reserved for overseas students.
• Re-enrolling students.
Applications for New Non School Leavers 2020 is now open. The closing date is 14 September 2019, 12:00 midnight. No late applications will be accepted.
Check list for Non-School Leaver Applicants
1). You should possess a Google account (Gmail) before attempting to fill this online application. If you don’t have a gmail account you can create one by clicking this link from Google.com
Create a Gmail Account
2). You must pay an Application Processing Fee of K20 into UPNG General Account No. 1000583572, Waigani Branch: 202 from any BSP Branch and fill in the details of payment in this form.
3). Before you can apply by clicking the links below, you can check the different programs at the different schools at UPNG.
- School of Law Programs
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS) Programs
- School of Business and Public Policy (SBPP) Programs
- Programs offered through Open College
- School of Medicine Programs
Limitation of Admission
Due to limited space and resources, the University can only admit limited number of new students into various programs of study. As a result, competition is very high and priority is given to those with higher GPAs. Those seeking enrollment must satisfy the admission requirement of the University.
Same information is available on the University of Papua New Guinea website www.upng.ac.pg