The PNG University of Technology (Unitech) is calling for 2010 Applications for its Undergraduate Programs. This post is the exact extract of what appeared in the local news papers from Unitech on Friday 21st of June 2019.
APPLICATIONS FOR ENROLLMENT IN 2020 SEMESTER 1-UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
Applications are invited for First Semester, 2020 enrollment from Non-School Leavers (NSL) who are:
- Applying for the first time (New Intake)
- Applying for Re-admission to courses which were discontinued/withdrawn/suspended from previous years of study.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants applying for re-admission will be required to complete and submit using Re-admittance Application Form
- Applicants applying for admission as new intakes will be required to submit using New Intake Application Form
- New Intake applicants must meet the minimum requirements from the course they wish to undertake.Basic entry requirements for all courses at this University is Grade 12 level or equivalent.
- Applicants seeking re-admission should take note that:
- If you have previously failed 2 times in the first year or 3 times in any of the subsequent years of your program of study then you are automatically disqualified for re-admission into that program (according to the current admission policy).
- In 2015 the university implemented a policy of completing a degree within 7 years of first enrollment. If you have not completed your degree program within 7 years after the first enrollment then you are automatically disqualified for re-admission into that program.
- Applicants wishing to apply for Advance Standing towards a particular course can request for an Advance Standing Application Form.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of K50.00 is to be deposited into: PNG University of Technology, Account Number: 1000 386581, Bank of South Pacific, Lae Branch. The original bank reciept must be attached to the application form and sent to:
The Admissions Officer (NSL Application)
The Papua New Guinea University of Technology
Private Mail Bag
Papua New Guinea
7. Faxed or emailed copies of application forms are NOTE accepted.
8. Application form is available on the PNG Unitech website www.unitech.ac.pg/admissions/admission-procedure . You can also request for an application form through the email address stated below.
9. Applications closes on 31st of July, 2019. Application forms received after the closing date will be rejected
10. Applicants are required to carefully read through the instructions and strictly comply to avoid outright rejection of their application.
11. Applicants caught with forged/altered documents will be Blacklisted and Permanently disqualified from ever applying to any programs at Unitech in future.
12. The University will NOT accept (2) application forms from an applicant
13. Any queries regarding application from or the above should be directed to the Admissions Office on telephone: (675) 473 4293 or 473 4445 facsimile (675) 475 7667 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorized by: Veronica Thomas (Mrs.)