The annual Transparency International PNG Charter Mike Manning Youth Democracy Camp is on again during the third term school holiday breaks from the 18th -29th of September 2019. TIPNG is looking for young, energetic and creative leaders who are interested in learning about the basic principles of democracy and good governance.
All transport, accommodation and meal costs for participants will be covered by TIPNG.
Outstanding youth and leaders who have shown the ability to work with others and have demonstrated leadership .
Questions to help decide your nominee for the camp program
- Does he/she lead by example?
- Does he/she help others in the school or community?
- Does he/she respect themselves, others or environment?
- Does he/she participate in school or community activities
Nominee must have meet the following conditions
- Be between 17 and 20 years old
- Be free from the 18th-29th of September 2019
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Have shown some leadership ability in their school or community
- Be committed to share knowledge/experiences and learn from others
- Participate in all camp activities
- Be responsible, accountable and open-minded.
Nominations are now Open!
Nominations can be picked up at the TPING Office, Lokua Avenue, Boroko, Port Moresby, NCD
For more information Contact
Mr.Dagia Aka (Mobile: 79106413, Office Phone: 323 4917 / 323 7517
Forms can be scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
Applications close on the 31st of May 2019 and selected applicants will be notified on 1st July 2019
All background information information is available on the TPNG Website https://www.transparencypng.org.pg/programs/mike-manning-youth-democracy-camp/