The New Island Provincial Government has announced its Free & Subsidized School Fees program and policy for students. To make the Policy Program information accessible to a wider audience both within and overseas, the New Ireland Provincial Government have created a website with all the relevant documentation of this great policy initiative.
The site New Ireland Provincial Government (http://nipgov.com) contains the following information
2019 New Island Provincial Government Frees & Subsidized School Fees Application Forms
- Eligibility Criteria
- 2019 Application for New Ireland Students studying in Tertiary Institutions in PNG
- 2019 Application for New Ireland Students studying in Overseas Institutions
- 2019 Application for New Ireland Students studying through Matriculation Studies (FODE, UPNG Open College and etc)
- Subsidy Information Papers for each category of students
- New Ireland Provincial Governments Subsidy Education Policy.
All information is available on the website http://nipgov.com
This is a very good initiative of the provincial government and are it seeks to be transparent and inclusive to all people of New Ireland both within PNG and Overseas. Also, to support school children whose parents are from other parts of the province or world but are currently serving in New Ireland. As well as both public and private sector workers in the province. This is something that other provinces who have similar policies would like to emulate and service the public better.