Updated as of 14th December of 2018.
Take note of the following.
- Course Fees are based on limits set by the national Education Board (NEB)
- Administration Fee is K500.00 applicable to all courses and is non refundable.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE )Fee is K500.00 applicable to the following courses: National Certificate (NC), Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering, Tourism & Hospitality, and Certificate in Meat Processing (CMP). The PPE component must be paid in full with the rest of the fees for Semester One (1) for the full year.
- Laptop Fee K1,500.00 is applicable only to Drafting course for the issue of laptop. The laptop fee must paid in full with the rest of the fees for Semester One (1) or the full year.
- Part-Time course fee is calculated at K4.00 per hour and applies only for two(2) or less subjects. For three(3) or more subjects, full course fee applies.
- Boarding and lodging space is ONLY Available to HECAS students. Self-sponsor students can arrange for own accommodation.
- Full Upfront Fee Payment (100%) is required on semester basis (Diploma/NC) and yearly (TTC/CMP) otherwise enrollment will be denied.
- Fee payment through cheque must be cleared by bank before the student is allowed to enroll. Therefore, cheque must be deposited two (2) weeks prior to registration.
- Registration will commence on Monday 28th January 2019 and close on Friday 8th February.
- Late Registration Fee of K100.00 will be imposed on late enrollment.
- All Fee Payment must be deposited into the Institution’s Bank Account by Friday, 25th January 2019
Bank & Branch Westpac Bank Lae Account Name The National Polytecnic Institute of PNG Account No 271 385 7601
- Conditional offer letters will be forwarded to successful applicants for consideration for selection as Non-School Leavers.
- Any query regarding 2019 Fee Schedule can contact the Caretaker Administration on landline 472 2555