The following courses are on offer at the Pacific Institute of Governance (formerly) known as Papua New Guinea Institute of Public Administration (IPA). The institute has been re-branded after it went through a major infrastructure redevelopment funded by the Australian Government in partnership with the Government of Papua New Guinea.
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Leadership & Governance
- Diploma in Local Level Government Management
- National Diploma of Government-HRM
- Diploma in Accounting
All Diploma courses will run for 20-36 weeks at the institute’s main campus in Port Moresby.
- Certificate in Middle Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Local Level Government
- Certificate in Leadership and Governance
- Certificate in Land Administration
- Certificate in Information Technology
- National Certificate 2 TAA-Instructor Level
- National Certificate 3-TAA-Trainer/Assessor Level
All certificates programs will run for 03 to 10 weeks.
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Leadership & Governance
- Management Planning & Control
- Land Dispute Settlement
- People Management
- Essentials of Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Public Service Inductions
- Basic & Advance Report Writing
- Budget Preparation & Expenditure Control
- Local Level Government Budget
- Bank Reconciliation
- Basic & Intermediate Ms Word
- Basic & Intermediate Ms Excel
- Basic & Intermediate Ms PowerPoint
- Advanced Ms Excel
- Advanced Ms Word
- Advanced Ms PowerPoint
All short courses runs for 05 to 10 days.
2019 year programs will start on the 1 of April 2019.
More Information And Contact
For more information on the courses offered, contact Ms.Margaret Guru on telephone: 3030622 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information Australian Government’s Aid program check the website http://pacificprecinct.org/pacific-institute/