The Simbu Unitech Satellite University (SUSU) is a partnership initiative with the Papua New Guinea University of Technoloy (UNITECH) and the Simbu Provincial Government. The institutions is currently offering the following programs:
Diploma Of Accountancy
Diploma of Communication & Development Studies
The following notice was advertised by Unitech in the local newspapers for interested students and public who are interested to study at the institution for the above Programs.
Non-School Leaver Application for 2020 Enrollment are now open for Undergraduate Courses in Diploma of Accountancy & Diploma of Communication & Development Studies
Applications are invited for Semester One (1), 2020 enrollment from applicants for the above programs. The courses are designed to offer appropriate training in the field of Accountancy and Communication for Development Studies through distance mode.
New Intake applications must meet the entry requirements for the courses they wish to undertake. Basic entry requirements for all courses at this University is Grade 12 level or equivalent with a minimum of “B” grades in the subject combinations specified for each department. Entry Requirements for all Unitech Courses, check this post here Unitech Programs And Entry Requirements for 2020
Non-refundable application processing fee of K50.00 is to be deposited into : PNG University of Technology, Account Number : 1000 38658, Bank of South Pacific, Lae Branch. The original bank receipt must be attached to the application form and sent to:
The Admissions Officer (SUSU APPLICATION)
The Papua New Guinea University of Technology
Private Mail Bag
Papua New Guinea.
- Faxed or emailed copies of application forms WILL NOT be accepted.
- The university will NOT be issuing any hard copies of the application form to intending students. You are to download a copy of the Application using this website www.unitech.ac.pg. You can also request for an application from through the email address stated below.
- Application should reach Unitech before the closing date 31st of July , 2019
- Application forms received after the closing date WILL NOT be considered
- Applicants who are caught with forged/altered documents will be PERMANENTLY disqualified from applying for any programs at Unitech.
- The University will not accept two(2) or more applications from an applicant
- Any queries regarding application from or the above, please contact the Admissions officer on telephone (675) 473 4289 / 473 4445 Facsimile (675) 475 7667 Email: email@example.com
Download the SUSU Application Here: Susu 2020 Application Form New Intakes